Ryerson University – Blackboard to BoardroomSpeaking to Ryerson University Alumni on how to Burn Your Mortgage and achieving financial freedom.
2017 Ontario Housing Summit – “Millennials and Home Ownership” Panel
Ryerson University – Alumni Address
WritingSean Cooper has written for a variety of different sources, including the Toronto Star, the Glove and Mail and MoneySense. He currently has active blogs at Tangerine, RateSupermarket.ca and Retire Happy.
- How much house can you afford?
- Don’t forget about these 3 closing costs
- 3 conditions to know when making an offer on a home
- How to track your net worth
- It’s never too early to start planning for retirement
- Why You Should Pay Down Your Mortgage Sooner
- Practical ideas to pay off the mortgage early
- 3 Ways for seniors to unlock your home equity in retirement
- Involuntary Terminations Can Be Costly for Employers in Ontario
- 3 Common real estate mistakes when buying your first home
- How to Pay Off Your Mortgage Sooner and Still Have a Holiday Season