Sean Cooper has written for a variety of different sources, including the Toronto Star, the Glove and Mail and MoneySense. He currently has active blogs at Tangerine, RateSupermarket.ca and Retire Happy.
- How much house can you afford?
- Don’t forget about these 3 closing costs
- 3 conditions to know when making an offer on a home
- How to track your net worth
- It’s never too early to start planning for retirement
- How First-Time Homebuyers Can Deal with Rising Home Prices in the GTA
- The New Mortgage Rules: One Month Later
- Property Virgins Scared into Rushing Their Purchase
- Mortgage-Free By 30 – Here’s How
- New Rules in Place for Prepaid Credit Cards
- Why You Should Pay Down Your Mortgage Sooner
- Practical ideas to pay off the mortgage early
- 3 Ways for seniors to unlock your home equity in retirement
- Involuntary Terminations Can Be Costly for Employers in Ontario
- 3 Common real estate mistakes when buying your first home
- How to Pay Off Your Mortgage Sooner and Still Have a Holiday Season
Sean Cooper is the author of the upcoming book, Burn Your Mortgage: The Simple, Powerful Path to Financial Freedom for Canadians, available for pre-order now on Amazon and in bookstores March 1, 2017.