Hire Sean By…
If you are interested in hiring Sean Cooper as a freelance writer, please contact him through any of these methods:
- Send an email: SeanCooperWriter@Gmail.com
- Call: 647-692-0659
- Send a message through Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Why Hire Sean?
Sean successfully makes personal finance captivating and straightforward by adapting his writing style to a broad range of audiences to generate leads.
The Internet is full of misinformation. Sean successfully cuts through the false and misleading information to consistently deliver accurate and reliable copy. He possesses exceptional research and fact-checking skills and has a large network of key financial contacts.
Are you tired of the same old cookie-cutter articles on the benefits of home ownership? Sean’s articles offer a breath of fresh air. Articles like 30 Year Mortgages Are Better Than You Think offer new angles on old stories to attract visitors and increase your conversation rate.
Do you have a tight deadline? No problem. Sean is a reliable writer who always beats any given deadline to deliver high quality copy, so you can focus on building your business.
Social Media Savvy
Sean successfully leverages social media to engage readers and increase your reach.
- Blog Posts
- Long-form Conent
- Sponsored Content
- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Feature Writing
- Technical Writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Press Releases
Sean’s rates depend on a number of factors, including the length of the article and the amount of research. Please contact him for a free estimate using any of the methods above, especially through email.
Sean Cooper is a reliable freelance writer who has been writing articles for The Housing Block. He has consistently written quality articles for us. His writing style is engaging and thought-provoking. Sean brings a wealth of knowledge and article ideas for topics that are relevant to our real estate blog. Sean has been an asset to The Housing Block and a pleasure to work with.
Chad Griffin, Business Development, Director, The Housing Block
Sean Cooper is a dedicated, flexible, and reliable writer willing to take on any new story challenge. He’s someone that I can count on for interesting article pitches, he adapts his writing style well to fit a broad range of audiences and topics, and he quickly turns assignments around under tight deadlines. I’ve enjoyed working with Sean and look forward to working with him again in the future.
Sean Kavanagh, Editor, Beckett Media
Sean Cooper has written for a variety of different sources, including the Toronto Star, the Glove and Mail and MoneySense. He currently has active blogs at Tangerine, RateSupermarket.ca and Retire Happy.
- How much house can you afford?
- Don’t forget about these 3 closing costs
- 3 conditions to know when making an offer on a home
- How to track your net worth
- It’s never too early to start planning for retirement
- Why You Should Pay Down Your Mortgage Sooner
- Practical ideas to pay off the mortgage early
- 3 Ways for seniors to unlock your home equity in retirement
- Involuntary Terminations Can Be Costly for Employers in Ontario
- 3 Common real estate mistakes when buying your first home
- How to Pay Off Your Mortgage Sooner and Still Have a Holiday Season