I want to reach out to you today to tell you about the Canadian Investors Conference. It is the first free online conference on investing for Canadians. It’s going to teach you how to invest your money, build wealth, and achieve financial freedom.
This year, there’s an amazing lineup of 20+ speakers, including yours truly. I’m going to be speaking about How to Burn Your Mortgage and Achieve Financial Freedom.
This conference is designed to give you a clear step-by-step process for researching, building, and automating your investment portfolio (even if you’re just starting out). It will provide you with actionable strategies that you can implement immediately.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
• How to create an investment plan that builds your net worth and allows you to retire comfortably
• How robo advisors can help automate your investment plan
• How to use insurance policies as a profitable investment vehicle
• How to save up for and negotiate your mortgage to get the best deal
• How to invest in hedge funds without $1M+
• How to invest like some of Canada’s Top Investors
• How to select and buy ETFs, stocks, or bonds that are right for you
• How to construct a portfolio that matches your age and risk tolerance
• How to screen financial advisors and find one who will help meet your goals
• How to put together a high dividend investment plan that gives you income for life
• How to find, evaluate, and buy real estate
• What to invest in your TFSA, RRSP, RESP, and non-registered accounts
• … And much more!
This event is completely FREE to attend. However, if you can’t make it for the date/time of the event, you can buy a Premium Pass for $199 to get the recordings to all the talks.
As a visitor to my website, I’m offering you a chance to win a FREE Premium Pass AND a FREE copy of my new book, Burn Your Mortgage.
Head over to CIC to enter the contest. That’s it. No essays. No paperwork. Just enter in your email for a chance to win a CIC Premium Pass.
Good Luck and Happy Mortgage Burning!
Sean Cooper is the author of the upcoming book, Burn Your Mortgage: The Simple, Powerful Path to Financial Freedom for Canadians, available for pre-order now on Amazon and in bookstores March 1, 2017.